Saturday, July 26, 2008

My Alchemist

I know all the reasons to walk away
but i believe you have the courage to stay
i mean who decides?
we say "i love you" but do rules abide?
Some days you turn my sunshines into night
but then you're the star shining most bright
...how do i return the favour?
I want to sing you a song your heart can savour
I want to be better and kinder and stronger
and i'm trying but i just get it wronger and wronger
feels like my heart could explode...
yet i believe there's light at the end of the road
that i'll learn to turn your tears into giggles
i just need time to work out this riddle
my alchemy's weak but my love is pure
i believe that you'll stay, that love will endure
cos even though i know all the reasons to leave
i believe that you'll stay cos you want to believe

No comments: