Thursday, August 14, 2008

This Waking Life

The self-centred sun woke me up

and i was so disappointed like:

Why the fuck didnt i suffocate

in my sleep?

then i reached over to kiss my gorgeous

girlfriend goodmorning

before i remembered i didnt have a girlfriend...

gorgeous or otherwise...

in fact my right hand was so sore from self love

that i had to use my left hand to give my fuzzy

reflection the finger

then i took a dump

knowing that would be the least shitty part of the day

then i yelled at my shower for being so cold

then i yelled at my clothes for being so old

then i went to the fridge to grab something to eat

but i realised i didnt have anything to eat

in fact i didnt have a fridge

that sucked

i screamed FUCK!!!

then i called my best friend to tell her how rubbish

i felt

but i realised my bestfriend existed only online

so if i was offline, so was our friendship

then i banged my head against the wall

and cried: fuck it, fuck it all...

No comments: