Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Cipa (see-pa)



I sleep when i'm hungry, fuck when i'm bored
passed out naked on the kitchen floor
wrestling nightmares of a premature hearse
imagine being wounded yet never feeling sore...
its a curse!

what could be worse than all i wish you hadn't said?
i want you
i need you
out of my head

tinted bottles cant dull the numbness
lust-stained blanket to darken the night
"You okay, baby?" she nags,
I just say "Polite"
but there's this side inspite of me
that's grown beyond control
not quite the man you hoped i'd be
but who i am as a whole

i just need sleep
this rabbit hole, it sinks too deep
at some point i find a dream
then cant wait to open my eyes
somehow, even without you here
i wake up feeling like a sunrise
cos in this dream time doesnt happen
so somewhere i still hear you laughing
as i tight-rope walk the edge of a cliff
naively gazing into the infinite 'what if...'

No comments: