Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Little Men (Swansong)



You might stare down a winding road
but its nothing there
will you fight on?
will you still care?
Little men can not be kings
and everything i believe is little
Eden, she said her name was Eden
and everything i knew became a riddle

I simply dont understand
what it takes to be a man
in a world where
the right girl's stare
can mean the difference
between pride and poverty
Maybe its a country song
could show me where i'm going wrong
teach me how to be little properly

Eden, she said her name was Eden
but could an angel ever love a heathen?
Even a little man feels a little lonely
its such a huge world
its like my little owns me
cos right now
i'm like how?
how?
how?
how do i stop so being little?

She said her name was Eden
but she refused to sing
i guess this makes us even
her song's for you, my king.

No comments: