Thursday, June 15, 2006

My wedding vows

I thought i wouldn't know what to say
infront of everyone on this stressful day;
but no stress, no fear or angst, no doubt:
you're simply all i cant live without.

Damn! ...you look insanely fine,
every inch of you is some unique design,
i just wanna have you, right here, in front of all the guests,
grab that sweet ass and bury my head in your -

Oops; i'm sorry, i'd even begun to drool;
i warned you that you'd be marrying a fool,
but the luckiest fool on the entire planet,
let's hurry this up so we can get down on it!

For serious, girl, you are lookin' all kinds of tight
and i promise i'm a represent at least twice a night,
cos i've hit the jackpot without ever spendin a buck;
for real, let's slip outta here, go out back and just-

I can't believe i amlost said that in front of the priest,
let me wind up by saying, last but not least,
that i know i act crazy but this is my wedding vow:
I wasn't ready for love before you but i'm a prove i'm ready now.


This is for my girl that's getting married in July. Cant believe it, Bella, but i'm incredibly happy for you. And insanely jealous! Thanx for not doing it in Vegas. Mad monkey love.

2 comments:

ish said...

u, Mr. Rich, crack me up!

Iwaya said...

because this is a wedding thingie, i'm not going to pass judgement. love, well, kind of softens everything.