Sunday, December 02, 2007

Crave'er

I watched her last night
how the breeze danced with her hair
and i thought: how unfair
the disparity between good and right
that if one chanced upon a lotus bud
imprisoned within the the thickest mud
you'd have to leave it be and risk it moulding
hoping nature sees to its petals unfolding

i craved'er

yearned to engrave'er on my skin
burned to enslave'er from within
as I am enslaved with her

I watched her eyes, her smile, her lips and
craved'er as i never should
she, stuck in the mud, and I, in quicksand
not right, but potentially good

Her eyes, her breasts,
her thighs, the rest...
I craved'er as one might a lotus
her hips, her lips
i tried my best
to crave'er and ignore what i'd noticed

that same disparity which plagued me all night
bearing knowledge that wore down my will
that to do not what's good but what is right
the best move is to hold still.

No comments: