Friday, April 07, 2006

The Philanthropist (Family Unit, Voice 1).

Offer me a place to hide,
let me be your wounded pride,
make my bad dreams go away;
awkward hugs are here to stay.

Raise me into your regret,
label me your unpaid debt,
hold me through my restless night,
let your comfort be my light.

Take me as i am, father,
you're the one that has to bother,
i didn't ask to be your understanding,
ofcourse i'm going to be demanding.

Yes, i expect for you to give
more than just enough for me to live,
it's gonna take some sacrifice,
but passion's got to bear a price.

So lay the world right at my feet,
responsibility, you can not cheat;
let me into your circle of trust,
love me, daddy, because you must.

1 comment:

Darlkom said...

i love this. te first verse is beautiful, it could be a song. you are too bedd.