Monday, February 14, 2011

Secrets With This One

I run my finger cross your throat
let it linger in fantasy
as you snore into our sheets
you whore, you fucking beast

I keep waiting
for a reason to let you keep living
keep waiting
for you to give me like I've given
but all you ever do is take
I open my heart to you
and all you ever do is break

I push hard on your jugular
tears streaming down
fears screaming out
and it's clear I can't keep lovin ya

Gotta break you
like you have broken me
You and your secrets
yet i love you openly
like i have nothing to hide
I could cut you
and make it look like suicide

I wrestle with these thoughts so vile
they'd turn your gut like stomach bile
and all the while
you snore on with no regrets
breaking me down
with your lies and secrets...


For my dear girl... You really don't have to go through this alone... Late night texts?.. Love you. W.