Friday, March 09, 2007

True Crime

I had to stab you in the heart
and make sure the blood would never cease its flow
that my tree would never grow
from where i yanked the roots apart

it's the only way, don't you see?
to be free of me, just to Be

i had to sting you in the eye
to shoot and watch you die
knowing i pulled the trigger
so that no matter how much i pled
if you lived or returned from the dead
you would never turn forgiver

You would never take me back
i had to shed your trust
and make sure you would crumble into the dust
at the ferocity of my attack
the only way to save your life
was to taint you in hatred and strife

its the only time my love was true
this morning when i murdered you.

4 comments:

ish said...

creepy, i almost understand.

also, reminds me of that last scene in Sin City when Bruce Willis' character shoots himself in the mouth in order to save skinny Nancy Callohan.

eddiie said...

The start si kind of scary!!!

ish said...

hey, listen to that Nancy Sinatra song from the sound track of Kill Bill Volume One. i think it's called 'Bang Bang' or 'My baby Shot Me Down'. something like that.

leos child said...

deep stuff best way to break up with someone you hate i think