Friday, July 20, 2007

In search of a muse

Its making me want more
cos i dont feel worthy
finding someone worth dying for
where i know death wont hurt me
I dont know where to stand
so that you'll see me as a man
so i just build
and hope your heart is filled

They say to look out for signs
that love is spelled out in the cosmos
ours reads:"headed for troubled times!"
but signs like this tend to cause those
What is it about past mistakes?
cant see if your heart mends or breaks
so i just love
and hope that I'm enough

Whats the point if we cant take a chance?
i'll plant the seeds and pray they grow
close my eyes and watch you dance
my muse, and you dont even know
cant let things go to waste
a world of hurt is worth the taste
yet i'm still confused to see
shreds of the man i used to be.

No comments: