Thursday, July 26, 2007

Speak on it

Check out my ice but dont get lost in the reflection
i know its tempting but dont try to get your theft on
dont wanna mess with impenetrable, i'm nice like teflon
read the bible the other day, Jesus got his wept on
they crucified him on a cross that his body was kept on
but thats life, man, dont over reflect on it
you'll bleed it dry till aint nothin left on it
this life here is the mission that i got sent on
but i got dreams of my own that i'm hell bent on
my dreams are straight crooked, got my straight bent on
saw a ticket to Mars so i got my went on
momma kicked me out the house, had to get my rent on
so what if it meant moonlighting at McD's and gettin my swept on?
if they trample on your rights, brother, just get your left on
time to make moves, need to get my cent on
you leave your mark, son, i'm a get my dent on.

No comments: