Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Inanimate love prank

Your shower cap?
That was cruel but funny
you took my cars, my house, my money
but to leave that plastic abomination of water-proof hair net...
that stung
still such a drastic confirmation that you weren't quite there yet
still not over me
left it there so i could see
and do what?
Regret?
How many fights?
How many curse filled nights did we waste arguing over that elastic banded,
heavily-decorated-in-flower crap?
Yes, i'm talking about your lonely shower cap
I'd let it drop to the floor, you'd get mad and BAM!
You'd give me a power slap
But damn....
you left no scars
What if your shower cap was sorry it had let you down?
You cant just abandon your things like that
your lonesome shower cap NEEDS you back
you left it there to haunt and ruin me
quite funny, indeed, but laden with cruelty
your shower cap's sure doing its job, no doubt about it
here's hoping your hair falls out without it.

No comments: