Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pink on brown skin*

You shouldnt bite your lip that way
knowing full well what it does to me
not if it has to be on a bus full of people
but hey, i'ma play your game today.

I make you my one single focus,
no city, no passengers, no bus
just you and your lips, no trouble, no fuss,
slide my hands down your hips, this is so us
always trying to be daring ,but we're too full of caring
to just let ourselves get lost in the moment
yet today feels different, today we own it
that power, that drive that brings things alive
you're my honey and i'm about to raid your hive

A kiss, a lip lock, keep it soft and tender
ow!..you see?! when you bite you become the offender
you're always starting things you think i wont finish
i'ma prove you wrong today, i'ma finally be the ender
you think you're dirty but I'm outright feeling sinnish
i dont care about our passive fans
right now I've got big massive plans
come here, come closer, i can feel your bliss
it's clear, it's over, we're actually doing this

Cant think straight when you've got me in your web
one whiff of your love scent and my senses just ebb
until they're vanished and all my thoughts are in Spanish
me gusto, muy caliente, mas, mas,- no we'll be banished
I mean, if we're caught...oh you should not...
see, now you've gone and pulled me across the line
you know when you nibble on my ear lobe i get lost in time
you're so hot right now, goddamn, you're such a flirt
you know what? fuck it... i venture beyond your skirt
i see you've felt it and now your whole look has turned
its no game anymore, i slip my hand to where you burn
no thoughts of being caught or getting embarassed
it's too hot right now, we're about to be sexually harrassed

and that didnt even rhyme but your breasts are real poetry
you pull me to your chest and you just wont let go of me
what sweet heaven it is to suckle at your works of art
so soft and warm and peaceful that i can feel your heart
and i can feel you start to heat up where it counts
you claw away at me as the pleasure slowly mounts
i riggle about trying to adjust myself to this heat
you are fully ripe and the fruit is sweet
you pound your hand against the bus like you're tapping out in wrestling
the sounds between the two of us foresee the trapping of the best thing
our eyes are locked so we dont see the shock of the bus riders
right now you simply have a need and I am the provider
the bus jumps over of a hump, driver pumps his brakes
with a gruntfilled thump, we bump away at our pleasure aches
you stare deep into my eyes as your lower lip starts to tremble
i see the wolf beneath your skies as the storm starts to assemble
the clouds have swiftly gathered and we can hear the distant thunder
you cling to me at the first drop, hold tight, my queen, we're going under
its troubling, you're bubbling like a wild untameable volcano
you want to hold your cries back but your lips simply cant say no
they say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes goddammmit, YES
the whole bus starts to shudder at our wet success
and when it pours, it floods, it flows, it rains
only i can tell that you're not crying out in pain
you're free, you're flying, its the song of your liberation
soar high above the sky, my angel, beyond the clouds of inspiration
your eyes are shut tight, this is your night, you are like a dream-

a dream, a dream? goddamit! this was all a dream
but it was so real, i could so feel everything that you mean
and everything that you think, i could feel your every desire
but here i sit alone on the bus, frustrated and much inspired
by thoughts of you and what i'll do and how I'll make you pop
and how i'll run my hands across-...oh damn, I've missed my stop!



*Title suggested by my Girlie Brown.

12 comments:

Cheri said...

Eh mama! Wake up.

eddiie said...

......I make you my one single focus,
no city, no passengers, no bus
just you and your lips, no trouble, no fuss,
slide my hands down your hips............

Sexy!!!..and real poetry, you will never get that city you want..in a dream? yes....

But nice stuff you blogged,..it keeps nerves up!!

Darlkom said...

Instictively bit my lip.

ish said...

darlkom; and i did a bit more than bite my lip!

but you, oh Darkness Blackness Bricker-Bracker Poet, (don't ask me what that means), we will talk... talk of your dreams, as well as of some realities. Like, am i the only one that notices how that tittle could be eons better??

Iwaya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Iwaya said...

I used to have dreams like this: they called them WET!

Iwaya said...

I used to have dreams like this: they called them WET!

Klara said...

Wow! All a dream/fantasy???
Kip dreaming...

Klara said...

Ok!Never wake me...

R. Wagaba said...

@ Ms Sorts: are YOU complaining about the title, Girlie? i told you to read it first but you had to pull some Oracle shit and "foresee" a good title. Thats what you get!
@ Darlkom (& Ish): there will be no lip biting on my blog. HOWEVER, if it must be done, i would very much appreciate you mailing me a tape of that in slow mo.
@ Cherie: quit tryna kill my dream; why you hatin?
@ Eddie: "keeps nerves up", eh? is that what the kids are calling it these days?
@ Mataachi: one of my ambitions has always been to market a shampoo called "wet dreams". still struggling, though.
@ klara & Stwap: thanks for your understanding and support, unlike others. now somebody crank out the umbrellas!

Iwaya said...

and the sudden silence...reaping the fruits?

Cheri said...

Ahaaha, now the silence is too loud!