Monday, October 15, 2007

Con-grad-ulations

Finally made it...



Limbo
so i've heard them refer to it
when you're stuck about what to do with
your life after grad
"I'd like to thank my mom and dad..."



this is a party
and i hardly want to think about
the world that fills me with doubt
lets have some food
to get us in the mood



we all gotta make moves



what this grad serves to prove
is that we are champions
even when we're afraid



my dues are paid
my bags are packed
dj bring that beat back
i wanna get funky



but what next?
life is just a ruse
i say we break out the booze
and cheers to the rest



passed the start but far from the end
this is where life begins for me
well not "me" but my dearest, bestest friend
whom i affectionately call DC



oh no, i'm not even close to that degree
even goldilocks here is closer than me!



and lets not undermine the future seeds



and liquor them up soon as they can breathe



no, i spent my time on the sidelines admiring this world



and i realised its so damn full of beautiful girls...



all of heaven's gorgeous pearls



bubble wrapped stars comin out at night



it turns out Sean Kingston was absolutely right:



they're way too beautiful, these girls



life's a joy ride until we're awake



for now i say be happy and eat cake



you made it!

No comments: