Thursday, October 25, 2007

Watch 'er

She must be a dancer
well.... aren't they all?
it baffles me
that her feet could be so small
and the rest so soft
would she notice me if i coughed?
then what next?
i watch 'er knowing its wrong
but for the briefest flash
the hollowness is gone
and i begin to rise
she should have closed the door
i hover about the floor
before i lift my eyes
to watch 'er knowing she's wrong
to share that most private touch
she knows where i belong
but now she's sharing too much
she could have shut me out
yet she chose to share
i watch 'er knowing she knows i'm there
witnessing her show
in my conflicted despair
i find the room to grow
and wonder if i should raise my voice
do i come clean and let my manhood diminish?
or do i cower in silence and let her finish?
i watch 'er knowing my choice...

No comments: