Wednesday, August 08, 2007

1439

Cant always be about what i want
but you wont teach me to give you what you need
I'm trapped on Mars, babe
what's a kiss worth if it aint ours, babe?
Would have never pegged you for a quitter
i guess you could say i'm bitter
thats probably the best way to describe how i feel
bitter that what we had wasnt there, wasnt real

except for one minute

when you made my every wish come true
and promised me an eternity with you
we'd never even met
but its how that one minute felt that i cant forget
knowing you fully believed in me
might seem silly now but back then we were free
and all we had was a dream of a 50's lounge
somewhere in space... how weird that all sounds

just for one minute i had all i wanted in mnd
yet it cant be about what i want all the time
so i block you out for all the other 1439
but for a minute each day, i relive when you were mine.

No comments: