Sunday, August 26, 2007

HIs Testimony

Not my son

please

here, you have me on my knees
i know
go on, smile
enjoy the show
here, is this what you want?
public humiliation for me?
you vile fucking cunt
no wait, no, i'm sorry
your honour, ladies and gents
strike that
i havent slept in a while
she's egging me on cos she knows i'll bite back
thats her style
but i'm not here for the dollars and cents
i want only my son
thats it, my son and i'm done
are you pleased with yourself?
dragging our boy through this shit
he's only...-yeah, pardon me for that-
he's only twelve
oh, you probably forgot
do you really think he can handle it?
think of his health
see, you cant raise him on your own
a job? i'll get a job TODAY
or a fucking loan
yes, i'll make up for the child support i have to pay
is it always about the money
you fucking bitch
sorry
fucking... sorry its just funny
your new man is bloody rich
and you're sweating me for a few hundred?
you heard what the fuck i said!
sor-.... no wait...she's...
let me finish before the verdict is read
please
judge, members of the jury
i want only my son
but hell hath no fury.

No comments: