Monday, August 13, 2007

Pillow Talk

Let me rest
What? what is it you want to hear?
that i found you almost attractive- at best!-
after several rounds of beer?

I'm using you

needed to clear my head
you're just a rest stop i'm cruising through
on MY way to MY half empty bed

I was horny, you were willing
its not like we're mar-...what am i killing?
the mood? i'm killing the MOOD?
trying to sleep here and you're just being rude!

I'm using you
its not easy getting over a goddess
you give yourself away without choosing to
like you did to me... look: i'm just being honest

Yes, you were better than good, you were great!
is this gun-point flattery why you're keeping me awake?
I mean you already kinda, sorta helped me recapture my youth
there's no more need to pretend, so here is the truth:

I am using you
to get over losing She
I'm abusing you
to bury the wounds in me

No comments: