Friday, September 07, 2007

The Beach House


You're made of light
thats why you're lost in the dark
they're trying to steal what shines so bright
that glowing beauty in your heart
but you cant let go
you're the best person i know
and not just cos you're terrifically undecided
or the home of such infectious laughter
like God created, with his attention undivided,
my own personal joy and gift wrapped her
i know i should share you with the rest of the world
as long as you promise to still be my girl
thanks to you, i'm growing into a man
its not important which one of us is older
when you're troubled , lean as hard as you can
just be sure you dont break my shoulder!
it'll kill me when you have to go away
cos you're the one hug that always keeps me warm
i'm building a beach house and you can come stay
when you need shelter from the storm.



To my side kick, my best friend, my hippie: DC, whatever you need, i got you. I was wrong; there is still beauty left in this world and that beauty is you. Not just cos you got boobs.... (though they help).... but cos you got heart. When shits gettin you down just listen to Katt and "get some f*ck it in your system and see if that dont change your perspective... MURDERED? Murdered WHO???!!!"
Lovin you.

No comments: