Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Track 08 (the Love Rocks album)

You say you need room to grow
i gotta learn to let you go
but its all fine with me
take your time and be

Cos i aint tryna block your way
so i wont holler "stop" or "stay"
i'll say "its all fine with me,
just take your time and be"

but you'll still be my girl
when i go to sleep
that dream is mine to keep
so dont lock your doors
tonight i'm exclusively yours

we'll move into a nicer house
aint that what you're iced about
its all fine with me
we'll find rent for free

and if we cant work it through
i aint got no beef with you
its all fine with me
just take your time and be

i'll just turn out the lights
and go to sleep
you are my dream to keep
so unlock your doors
tonight i'm exclusively yours

and when we look back on
the days where we went wrong
i know i'll hope to see
you trying to be
exclusively for me

and you'll still be my girl
when i go to sleep
cos you're my dreamgirl to keep
unlock those doors
i'm always exclusively yours


special thanks to the goddess who inspired this through a conversation ages ago. hope you're finding you.- Rich

No comments: