Thursday, September 13, 2007

Track 02 (the Love Rocks album)

Breathe easy
i'm doing fiiiiiiiii- iiiiiiiiiine
please leave me
gotta do tiiiiiiiiiiii- iiiime

dont let the wind blow
think i'm seeing phantoms
they're haunting my window
never knew that i had 'em
travelling space
oh
and they've all got your face
the haunting features of a crush

breathe easy
i will be fiiiiii-iiiiiine
please leave me
i gotta do tiiiiiiiii- iiiiime

call me a doctor
and tell him i'm haunted
got nothing to offer
but you're all that i wanted
you've got me possessed
yes
i feel sick in my chest
that painful weakness of a crush

cant breathe easy
i need to get fiiiiii- iiiine
it wont levae me
until you are miiiiiiii- iiiiiine

breathe easy
i wanna be fiiiiiii- iiiiine
dont leave me
say you'll be miiiiiiiiiii- iiiine

just breathe easy......

To all those painful weaknesses in my chest, past, present and future. Breathe easy, the lot of you!- Rich

No comments: