Monday, September 17, 2007

Scratch that

I grow a beard because i can
to you its weird but i am Man
do i question your nails or lips or both?
why cant you leave me my facial growth?!

I scratched my balls way back in caves
and i scratched some more when we were slaves
now when i scratch you hiss "Behave!"
woman, you'll hiss me into my grave!

What do you expect when i have an itch?
its human nature so dont be a bitch
just let me claim my masculine birth right
Man and his balls equals love at first sight

Since the dawn of time and through the ages
the measure of Man has come in 2 stages:
the length of each individual facial hair
and the ability to scratch away and not care

We have left you your lotions and silly trinkets
so dont speak of my beard, hell, dont even think it
just turn a blind eye and dont stir up trouble
when i scratch my cojones and then scratch my stubble!

No comments: