Sunday, September 02, 2007

Forget you not

I'll build a time machine
right?
yeah, i'll just build one tonight
go back and wipe the slate clean
i mean
they figured out gravity and space... stuff
you give me an hour
-i know its tough-
but give me an hour
and i swear i'll set things straight
"I've got the power"
haha
it was a joke... no, wait!
i'll just... please... ummmm
Come back, sit, please come

I'll....
just give me a sec...
okay i've had this idea for a while
but its...oh! what the heck:
roofies
huh? whaddya think?
i'll pop a couple in your drink
watch you sink those babies down
and... haha.... all our bad days go "poofies"
-okay i swear no more jokes or fooling around-
but that'll work
you'll forget all the times i made you hurt
or every time you diminished my worth
basically everything that led to this
cant wait to hold you in my arms and kiss-
Ow!
There's no need for you to get pissed
i'm trying to fix things but i dont know how
at least i'm trying
you're just... oh no... stop crying
each tear you shed is me slowly dying
so dont
i'll.... we just gotta...
you think i'll give up but i wont
i'll find something, there's alotta-

What about weapons of mass distraction?
no, i heard what i said
been there done that?
you watched fatal attraction?
remember when she clonks him over the head
with...i dont know a bat?
that would do it, you know?
be like we never went through it
the "ugliness"
short term memory loss
i could pull it off, i guess
we didnt choose for our paths to cross
yet here we are, well you kinda left
so i guess its just i not we
i say roofies it is for my memory theft
to forget you but i got me.

No comments: